Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Top 5 reasons to go to IDAHO!

Reason #5: You actually get COLD water out of the tap!!
Reason #4: Two words - windy & dry (weather was perfect temperature too!)
Reason #3: Eating from Betty's fresh garden - strawberries, peas, potatoes, and corn! Mmmmm
Reason #2: Watching my family wakeboard and slip & slide!
Reason #1: Seeing Annalyn spend time with her grandparents, cousins, aunts, & uncles!

Trav was working in Alabama for a couple weeks so Annalyn and I took a trip to Idaho to see family!


Josh giving Annalyn a piggy back ride around grandma's living room! We love Rexburg, ID!




Annalyn riding the Gator and Grandpa and Grandma O's house with Brooklyn, Josh, and Aaron!





Annalyn (5 months) with cousin Justin Jay (10 months) and Uncle JD!






Annalyn and Aunt Hannah - what a happy baby!

Aunt Shaina making Annalyn laugh!

Mommy & me - one of my favorite pictures!
Going for a walk to Jensen's Grove - Matching Sunglasses? Who does that?




Spit up on Hannah!



Annalyn loves her Grandma!

Random family picture: Sherise & Annalyn, Adam, Shaina, Annie, Hannah, and Grandpa!














Now for Daddy's (for Annalyn that's "Grandpa's") 51st Birthday party! Tubing, wakeboarding, and slip & sliding! Plus a massive BBQ! Doesn't get better than that!


Shaina wakeboarding! You go girl!

Jed & Kari

Sherise - this is how I spent my time wakeboarding - pathetic I know ;-(

Jed showing his amazing form and chiseled body!! Go Jed!



Me and My babe on the boat!

I'm an awesome flag girl - since I couldn't wakeboard this was the job I got *sigh*





Now for the Ultimate Slip & Slide - complete with Dawn Dish Soap! Happy Birthday Dad!





Hannah and her Anthony - surfs up dude!





Beach babe Annie!


Thanks for an awesome trip everyone! Can't wait to see y'all again sometime soon!

1 comment:

Bart and Em said...

How fun! I can give you the "Top 5 reasons to go to Kentucky" for the next time Travis takes a trip :)