Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sister's Trip - July

So my sisters came to visit back in July and I never posted all the AWESOME pics we took while they were here! Here's just a quick overview:
Day #1 Settlers of Catan (I won)
The Astros Game with Bettingers!




Shaina, Moriann, and Hannah






Sister Pictures

(This first pic was where we wanted to take pictures, but my camera died before we could get a good one of all of us *notice I'm in the water - yeah it was fun* By the time we went home, charged the battery, and went back out we just took some by another waterfall that we didn't have to hike down into. The scenery wasn't nearly as good, but they worked just fine.)






Hannah wearing her new shirt - it was getting kinda of dark, but here we are still...











Gorgeous Girls!

We're missing the youngest Rawson girl - hope you can come next time Annie!







Harry Potter Movie Night! (We saw the 6th one the next morning)

Singing to Taylor Swift in the KITCHEN and Pedicures!!



I know - love the couches huh? Dawni had to go home early so she's not present in these pics *tear*




Eating a smoothie at the mall while taking a break from
Shopping!
Beach Babes at the Pool!
Matching t-shirts, PJ's, and eating at Outback Steakhouse!
We made a t-shirt for Annie - missed you girl!
Thanks so much for coming girls and keeping me company while Trav was in Alabama! I miss you all - can't wait until next year (that's okay with you right Trav?)

No comments: