Wednesday, September 23, 2009

THE BEST INVENTION IN THE WORLD!

And the winner is....

The Johnny Jump Up

So, for those who know me well, I HATE SHOPPING! However, today was a successful day and I quite enjoyed my fun finds.

My Annalyn is growing so stinkin' fast that she's already in 6-9 month clothes and doesn't have very many. I decided to go check out some of the baby consignment stores in the area to see if I could find anything worth while. For those who live in the Houston area - go check out Crayons Baby Store! It was wonderful! Along with a massive stack of clothes (each $1.00) and a few new toys ($2) I also found this - my favorite find of the day: A Johnny Jump Up for $10.00 - that's right! And Annalyn loves it! She played in it for an hour which gave me time to eat dinner, do dishes, and give myself a pedicure! I can't remember the last time I did that...hmmm...it's been awhile!

P.S. As a side note - Annalyn probably would have played in her jumper much longer, but she began to get fussy so I pulled her out and was met with...da da da dum... one of those incredible poopy diapers - you know what I mean - all up her back! By the time I got her onesie off it was all over my hands and arms, and in her hair, arms, and feet. Needless to say - she had a bath immediately! :-) Ah the joy! Then she jumped a little longer and by the time 7:30 rolled around she couldn't keep her eyes open and has been fast asleep ever since! It's been a great day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Yeah for bargain shopping! Three cheers for an hour without interruptions, I definately don't remember what that is like!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I still remember the days when you and Travis were dating over at Bayside Manor...

Random that your neighbor has a nanny from Gilbert! It's a good place!

Things are going really well. I have quite a bit of schooling left, since I transferred here, and our semester living together was my first one at BYU-I. I have about 3 semester left plus student teaching and then I'll be able to start job hunting! I'm an El.Ed major in case you didn't remember. Have you heard from any of the other girls? Lacy married Peter, and they're living in Japan teaching English. Adventuresome couple! I heard Mary is married as well, and Ashley of course ( I actually saw her my first week back to school last semester).

Take care! Tell Travis hello!