Sunday, April 4, 2010

Our not-so-little ONE TURNS 1

BIRTHDAY GIRL TURNS 1 YEAR OLD!
ONE YEAR AGO WE WERE SUPRISED ON APRIL FOOLS DAY WITH OUR
SWEET ANNALYN!
WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR THE YEAR WE'VE HAD TOGETHER!
Laugh if you will, but Annalyn loved her cake.
In case you can't tell, it's supposed to be easter eggs hidden in the grass ;-)
There's a lot of love in that 9X13 masterpiece!
Mommy with Annalyn in her birthday outfit!
The stroller she got from Mommy and Daddy for her birthday!
Me and my Daddy (and Piggles - my new soft pink pig)
The CAKE! See video below...
Happy Birthday Annalyn!
Her birthday party was an easter egg hunt with a few little friends!
Thanks everyone for coming!





5 comments:

Melanie and Jake said...

I thought of you on April Fools day!

Happy Birthday Annalyn!

Nancy said...

Best April Fools joke ever, I wished we could have at least copied it if not gotten better. But I think Annalyn did it better just by being so very cute!

Bart and Em said...

So cute! The balloon video made me laugh! And I loved the cupcake video! It was like she was trying to eat it before Mom could take it away. Too cute!

Unknown said...

I have told your crazy story about Annalyn a few times when she was born on April Fools day and was a girl instead of the boy you were planning on! Well I think you have a sugar lover on your hands and a mighty cute one at that! Happy Birthday Annalyn!
Way cute birthday cake by the way!

The Bown's said...

Cute blog, Happy B-day Annalyn, she is such a doll!!