Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh the joys of C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E!!

So...I thought all of the hershey kisses were safely locked in the tupperware container, but alas I was mistaken. While cleaning and switching laundry, I all the sudden realized that Annalyn was "too quiet" (you mom's know what I mean). Well, here's what I found! Annalyn found the one stray chocolate kiss that was missed by mommy's "all seeing eyes." I must not be as super-human as I thought ;-)
When I told her to smile this is what I got!

6 comments:

Bart and Em said...

TOO cute! I love her smile! I miss you! We really should talk!

Nell and Jeff said...

"MORE CHOCOLATE!!" is what Kait would be saying only you know it comes out sounding like "cha-cha". lol What a cute girl!!

Unknown said...

LOL, that is great! I love that face!!! I have been there one to many times! For Valentines Day I got a bag of chocolates and I heard that "silence" and Kaydence climbed on our bed and reached across the nightstand and ate way too many of them!
Oh, Sherise it would be a crime to cut off your beautiful hair, DON'T DO IT! I have never met anyone with more thick and gorgeous hair than you have!!!

Nancy said...

Chocolate is never safe, particularly around little sweet tooths!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I bet you had fun cleaning her up!

Ryan & Keri said...

This is so funny! She's all girl--already going for the chocolate!