Friday, May 8, 2009

Scatterbrained New Mom!! Wait a minute...

Okay, so call me scatterbrained or whatever you'd like, but I just realized that I posted a whole bunch of the same pictures I had already posted previously. I have tons of new ones and wasted time posting old pictures.
I'm really not sure what expanation I have for this craziness...I'm a new mom what can I say. I could look at these pics over and over and over again. Maybe, just maybe, subconsciously I'm trying to make everyone else look at them over and over again too so they'll tell me what a cute baby I have ;-) Anyway, I'm not totally nuts yet, don't worry. And soon I'll post the NEW pictures that I have so you don't have to look at all the same ones over and over again!
Crazy Sherise!

1 comment:

Mike and Kaci said...

I though I was just having a major case of de'javue (is that how you spell that???).... nonetheless you do have a very cute baby!