Monday, May 11, 2009

Annalyn - The Smile Queen!

Here are a few videos to enjoy. They were taken this morning. Annalyn is almost 6 weeks old! She rolled over yesterday morning for the first time! I guess that was her mother's day present to her mom :-) It was so exciting! She's growing so quickly - time feels like it's slipping through my fingers! May I just say, we live far enough away that I am so grateful for internet and video technology that allows you all to share in such special moments as these.

We love you all!

P.S. The videos that say "smile for grandma" are for Grandma O. and Grandma Rawson - Annalyn loves you!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Awwww! I am also thankful for technology so I can see her cute smiles! She just keeps getting cuter!

The Taylors said...

I could definitely see a little matchmaking going on! They'd make a cute couple one day! :)

Anonymous said...

I think the best part of this was getting to hear you laugh! It just made me happy to know that you're happy. And it's been a long long time since I've heard you laugh. :) p.s. she is a very good smiler!

Sage said...

loving the videos! It is a little freaky to hear your voice after so long, esp. since it's all baby talk.
But it's neat to see your kid... even if she doesn't have teeth.