Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We're Moving to Texas! And We Bought a House!!

Okay, so I haven't posted anything new for a long time (as Sage so gently pointed out ;-) Well, here's all the news at once! We just got back from a week-long trip to Houston, Texas. We found a beautiful home and bought it! Whew - this is all so hard to believe! Here's few pictures of our new castle. We're officially moving the 1st week of January. Trav's new job starts the middle of the month. We're so excited!

P.S. I'm 25 weeks along right now. We'll have about 2 months left by the time we move and get settled in before this little manly man-child comes along. There are tons of changes for us in the next few months!


7 comments:

Sage said...

I nag on you once to blog more and you move away?!
You house looks great, you'll have to post pictures once you get all moved in so we can see all your cute stuff up and livable. I LOVE your kitchen - islands are the best and it looks like a huge room.
A lot of stuff in the lives of the Oldhams - I'll expect more blogs soon.

Sage said...

Also, are you and Travis ALWAYS on the phone?

Mike and Kaci said...

Gorgeous house! I love it! I agree with Sage, are you always on the phone?

Amanda said...

WOW!! I absolutely LOVE your house!! Lucky girl! I can't wait to come visit! ;)

Chris and Dani said...

What a beautiful house. I'm so excited for you two.

Nancy said...

What part of Houston are you moving to? That is quite the castle. You should call up Katrina (Bagley) Ormson, they just bought a house in Houston too and have been living there for a spell (she might have some suggestions for Dr since she just had a baby too)

The Fabulous 5 said...

So fun to have your own house. It looks very nice. My cousin just bought a house in Houston as well. We just might have to make a trip down there sometime. Miss ya girl.