Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Old News - Twilight Pics!

Okay so the big new is down below this, but I never did post these pics! My awesome group of friend all went to Twilight together. All of us left our husbands and children at home and had a great time! Thanks for the memories everyone!

As for the movie itself...it was alright. The books are better definitely! That's all I'm going to say about it here (especially since I'm way after-the-fact and everyone has already gone into detailed discussions about the movie on their blogs a long time ago). I'm sure I'll watch it again, I mean at some point I've gotta get Trav to watch it right? Getting Trav to read the books - that one is pretty much a mathematical impossibility ;-) But he let me go see the movie with my friends and even cleaned the house while I was gone! What more could I ask for?

2 comments:

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

You guys are SO awesome!

Mackenzie said...

Those pictures are classic and I am going to say, I sure will miss you at our Girls Night outs! The picture of Rebecca is hilarious!