Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Dressed Up...Well Kinda

I work at the Boys & Girls Club and for Halloween on Friday we had a big carnival for all the kids. Last year I didn't dress up and I never heard the end of it, so this year I decided to make an attempt. For some reason, the kids thought I was sooo funny. They called me the "fat farmer."
I was actually going for cute cowgirl, but didn't pull that off very well. The overalls turned me into a farmer I guess. Here - judge for yourself!

These overalls are for a full-term pregnant woman so they were pretty huge on me ;-)

Hey Trav - thanks for the use of your shirt and hat. We had fun and my kids at work thought I was just the coolest!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

You are so cute. I did not know you were pregnant. I am SOOOOO excited for you and even more excited that he is a BOY!!! That is awesome. Keep in touch, I love blogging!

Mike and Kaci said...

I found your blog! Yeah! Cute Halloween outfit. I should have dressed up- oh well, there's always next year! :)

Unknown said...

That is so awesome that you have a blog! You are so cute in those overalls, you have the cutest little pregnant belly! Congratulations on your little boy, that is so exciting! I love your new maternity wardrobe, you sport the clothes well!

Unknown said...

You are all cute and pregnant! I love it. You look awesome. Looks like you are doing amazing. It is nice to get back in touch.