Monday, October 20, 2008

16 Weeks Pregnant and Buying "Mommy" Clothes

Hello Everyone,

Okay, it was time to go shopping. I tried to avoid shopping as long as I could, but my shirts were getting a little too tight around the tummy ;-) Trav finally convinced me to go about a week ago Saturday. He took me to Motherhood Maternity and we found several shirts and a pair of pants (on sale I might add). WOW - I didn't realize what I was missing! Maternity clothes are SO comfortable! Thanks Travis!
So here are a few picturesof the growing baby and belly!
Pink shirt worn yesterday for church! This picture makes me look plenty big huh?
This one is one of Trav's favorites!
I love this picture! This is one of my favorite shirts!

Baby's first ultrasound! You can see the little fist held up the the mouth!

October Ultrasound: baby's profile with the nose and lips labeled.

Baby's face close up - Happy Halloween!!

You can see the face, belly and one little fist on the right side.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

You're so cute, girl! What an adorable little belly. I'm so excited for my new first-cousin-once-removed to come along! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sherise you are so cute! You make me want to be pregnant again :) You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!!!

The Kunz Family said...

Sherise I am so happy you have a blog!! Careful it's addicting! By the way your baby bump is just the cutest little thing:)

The Fabulous 5 said...

You are so dang cute. Nice little baby bump you've got there. You will have to check out my blog and keep up to date with us. Love ya and miss you. Hope Seattle is wonderful!!!

Mackenzie said...

How fun! Maternity clothes just keep getting cuter and cuter. It really doesn't last that long and before you know it the belly is gone and something even more demanding takes it's place. So worth it all!!! We are so excited for you and Travis, you'll both be such great parents! I've tagged you on my blog if you would like to participate :) See you soon!

The Taylors said...

Hey Sherise! I just found your blog through Mackenzie's blog! Your little belly is so cute! I think the middle part of pregnancy is the best! Not too huge, but enough. And my favorite part is when you begin to feel the baby move! It seems so much more real than just feeling like you're getting big! Hope you're feeling well!

Kino Force of Freedom said...

Looks like skeletor.