Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rain - A wonder of childhood

I love the wonder in a child's eyes when...

They feel a raindrop on their hand...
Or watch the raindrops hit the ground...
or hear the scary sound of thunder
(or as Annalyn says it: "funder")
I love it when her face lights up as she jumps in puddles
But mostly, the excited look on her face when she realizes that she gets to use her new Ariel Umbrella that Santa brought!
Thanks for sharing the joy and wonder of a rainstorm with me today Sweet Annalyn!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Kiera wanted to go play in the rain, too, but it was almost time for preschool. I told her she could play in it if it was still raining after school. :) Kids sure love rain!

Christina said...

So cute! Man, someday I'll get to meet your beautiful girls! In the mean time, I'm loving your blog! :)