Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh what do babysitters teach our children?

We went on a date a few evenings ago - always nice to get out for a few minutes - and upon returning home we discovered Annalyn had a new talent. All we can figure is that the babysitter must have had a dance party with Anna because she definitely didn't learn to dance like that from Travis. And though some might disagree, I'm pretty sure I don't look like that when I dance.

Sorry the music is so quiet, but hope you enjoy the entertainment! We sure do! What a doll!




3 comments:

Michael and Rebecca Bates said...

Oh come on Sherise! I was your roommate - I am sure she got her dance moves from you! haha! Oh cute!

Nancy said...

Some girls just come with the bootie shaking gene and then can't stop it when the music starts - it is like Buzz Lightyear on his Spanish setting ;)

Jason and Lissa said...

That is hilarious. I want to know who your babysitter was. :)