Monday, January 18, 2010

Thanks heaven for little girls...

Me and my sweet Annalyn right after I got my wisdom teeth removed. She was so sweet while I recovered - she played by herself and was so nice to my friends who came to help me out.
Sherise means "chipmunk" in Ancient Phoenician - didn't you know?
My sweet girl right after we went on a walk. She came strait inside and wanted to play with her tricycle. Look at all those teeth!
I love her cheeks!

And here are a couple videos for you enjoyment. Annalyn is growing so fast. Here's just a little taste of her fiesty personality and mad skills!




2 comments:

Melanie and Jake said...

Hope you are feeling better- wisdom teeth are no fun! Your baby is almost walking!!! Look out!!!

Bart and Em said...

Sherise your baby is growing up....she is beautiful! I miss you!