Saturday, November 21, 2009

Twilight and Santa Claus

Okay, Good Morning everyone! So who's seen New Moon? Thanks to my girlfriends for going to the midnight movie with me! It was such a blast to hang out with y'all!
It was raining Thursday night which really reminded me of last November hanging with my girlfriends in Washington and watching Twilight! I miss all you guys! For old times sake - here's some pics in memory of my Twilight movie beginnings! (Wow - I was pregnant last year. That feels like it was FOREVER AGO!)

As for the movie - I really liked it!

Moving on...
Thursday night Annalyn and I went to the City of Katy Tree Lighting! It was so fun! Here's pic of Annalyn with Santa.

A lot of other babies were crying and screaming on Santa's lap - My Annalyn...not even close.

I set her on Santa's lap and all she wanted to do was pull on his beard (which was real btw). It was so cute. When he finally held her hands down for the picture she was like, "hey buddy - what you doin?" It was so cute!

Here's some pics of us by the tree - it was massive so I cut the pic down to size and you can only see lights behind us, but I thought it was really cute of my Annalyn!

Here's Annalyn with the free stuffed cow she got from Chick-fil-a! She loved it!

4 comments:

Melanie and Jake said...

You must live in Texas now since you said ya'll! Wish I could have gone with you to see the movie!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness you are so right. If I hadn't already read the books (and therefore understand what Edward should REALLY look and act like) I would totally be a Team Jacob girl. As it is... I think Taylor Lautner doesn't count as robbing the cradle. His pecs and abs automatically make him about 10 years older. :)

The Taylors said...

We tried getting a group together to go opening night, but only ended up with three of us. It was still fun! And for the record, I'm on team Jacob! Miss you!!!

Nancy said...

Aren't they jumping the gun with the tree lighting? So fun to have the first Santa pictures.
I also have a crush on Zac Efron.